Hope many of the users like to make their presentation, conference, meeting in an innovative manner. For your better demonstration use mirroring or connect your iPhone to projector or TV via wired or wireless. Do you know how to set up your iPhone to the projector? Don’t Worry… this article will help you how to connect iPhone to a Projector or TV. Here I gonna share you the methods for your kind reference.
How to connect iPhone to Projector through Cable
- We have 2 most commonly used Adapters to connect with iPhone, that is AV Adapter and VGA Adapter.
- You can directly connect this adapter to your iPhone via the lightning port.
- Now you can connect VGA Cable to the Adapter port.
- Another end of the cable is connected to your projector port.
How to Wirelessly connect iPhone to Projector or Tv via Wi-Fi
- You can use Airplay for connecting the iOS device on the projector screen.
- Turn on “Airplay”.
- Open control center by swiping up the home screen from the bottom.
- Tap “Screen Mirroring”.
- Select the Device name “Projector or Apple Tv” to start mirroring of Photo or Video from sharing icon.
Hope this article will be useful for you. If you have any doubt regarding this article kindly share with me via comments.