Many users like to make their presentations, conferences, meeting innovatively. For your better demonstration use mirroring or connect your iPhone to a projector or TV via wired or wireless. Do you know how to set up your iPhone to the projector? Don’t Worry… this article will help you how to connect iPhone to a Projector or TV. Here I gonna share with you the methods for your kind reference.
How to connect iPhone to Projector through Cable
- We have 2 most commonly used Adapters to connect with iPhone that is AV Adapter and VGA Adapter.
- You can directly connect this adapter to your iPhone via the lightning port.
- Now you can connect VGA Cable to the Adapter port.
- Another end of the cable is connected to your projector port.
How to Wirelessly connect iPhone to Projector or TV via Wi-Fi
- Open the Control Centre by swiping up the home screen from the bottom.
- Tap “Screen Mirroring”.
- Select the Device name “Projector or Apple TV” to start mirroring Photo or Video from the sharing icon.
Hope this article will be useful for you. If you have any doubt regarding this article kindly share it with me via comments.