You might have something like this on your screen “iPad is disabled connect to iTunes,” and surely you might be in search of a solution that can solve this problem. This occurs every once in a while. Many people often forget their password, and the iPad will be locked and you will get the iPad is Disabled message. What can you do? How to fix a disabled iPad? This article will give you several methods to help you to solve the problem.
Why iPad is Disabled and Connect To iTunes Error?
One reason is that with multiple entries of the wrong password, it becomes disabled. Another reason like if a hacker tries to intrude on iPhone privacy, the iPad will lock out. At this point, the only possible way to unlock iPhone is to either wait or it will tell to connect to iTunes. Once you connect with iTunes, you will have to delete and recover its data to unlock the iPad.
How to unlock an disabled iPad without iTunes?-Top 5 ways
We’ll bring up the distinctions, so regardless of what you have, you can, in any case, get your iPad working once more. If you are utilizing a Windows-based PC or a Mac running macOS Mojave prior, make a point to have the most recent rendition of iTunes.
Method 1: Reset Disable iPad Via Enter the Recovery Mode
How to unlock a disabled iPad, this method will permit you to sidestep the Password on your screen.
For iPads without a Home button:
- Interface your iPad to your PC.
- Hold the Top button while pressing and holding the volume up or down buttons until the power-off slider appears. Your gadget will be switched off when you drag the slider.
- Hold the Top button until the recuperation mode screen shows up — you ought to see a dark screen with a picture of a link that interfaces with a PC.
For iPads with a Home button:
- Ensure your iPad isn’t associated with a PC.
- Long press until the power-off slider shows up. And switch it off by sliding the icon to the right.
- Interface your iPad to your PC while holding down the Home button. Please continue to hold it until you see the recuperation mode screen.
Method 2: By Third-Party Software-Tenorshare 4uKey to Fix a Disable iPad
Apple never compromises over security. No matter whether you or any intruder try to unlock it with prohibited means, it will lock your iPad. Moreover, sometimes, people also forget the passwords that make them stuck on the lock screen.
Are you stuck on the Remote Management login screen and can’t get to your iPhone? Do you want to remove corporate management control from your iOS device? Not a problem! Tenorshare 4uKey iPhone Unlocker is adequately strong to unlock the screen lock in only one snap. No need username or secret key.
Tenorshare 4uKey is a solution that allows you to unlock an iPad lock.
Features of Tenorshare 4uKey:
- Assist you with escaping Troubles with iPhone/iPad Unlocker.
- Eliminate Every Type of Screen Passcode.
- Industrial facility Reset iPhone without Password.
- Sidestep MDM Login Screen with 100 percent Success.
- Eliminate Screen Time Passcode, No Data Loss.
- Open Apple ID on iPhone/iPad without Password.
How to use Tenorshare 4uKey to unlock the iPad without a password/Apple ID?
How to unlock an iPad without a password? Using Tenorshare 4uKey is way easier than you might think. You only need three simple steps to get started. Here are the three steps that will help you with the easy solution to iPad is disabled connect to iTunes.
⦁ Download the 4uKey to your computer and start to unlock the iOS screen.
⦁ Choose the firmware package and start downloading.
⦁ Now, Your Screen lock will be successfully removed.
Method 3: Unlock a Disable iPad via iCloud “Find My iPad”.
Assuming your iPad is lost or taken, or you failed to remember the screen password, iCloud “find my iPad” allows you to somewhat eradicate every item and iPad settings, provided that this component is empowered. Presently make the moves beneath to open the debilitated iPad utilizing iCloud:
- Go to iCloud.com/track down on your program and login in with your Apple ID and secret key.
- Click on “find my iPad” and pick your iPad from the gadget list.
- Presently click on “Eradicate iPad,” and all the iPad data, including secret words, will be cleaned.
- Delete iPad on view as my iPad will reboot, and you can now admit to the gadget.
Method 4: Hard Reset iPad
Assuming you can’t get to iTunes, you can reset your iPad utilizing iCloud®. To do this, you’ll have to have recently set up the Find My™ application on your gadget. NOTE: This will erase all information from your iPad. However, you can reestablish your data, assuming you have an iCloud reinforcement on your iPad.
The most effective method to RESET YOUR iPad USING ICLOUD:
- Go to iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple® ID and secret word.
- Click on the Find [device] symbol and select your iPad from the All Devices list.
- Click Erase iPad, then click Erase again to affirm.
Method 5: Direct Erase Your iPad (iPadOS 15.2) To Fix a Disabled iPad
If you have an impaired iPad in your grasp, your most memorable medium to fix the gadget is to interface it to iTunes. Apple is incredibly famous and a dependable organization; they have predicted such issues and given the authority answer for interface the gadget to iTunes and sort it out. Follow the means underneath:
- Send off iTunes and Switch off the iPad/iPad Pro/Air/Mini.
- Long press the power button until the Apple logo is seen. And Associate the iPad and your PC through a USB link.
- “An iPad has been distinguished in recuperation mode,” this will spring up on your screen.
- After this, you will see “There is an issue with ‘iPad’ that expects it to be refreshed or reestablished,” iTunes recuperation mode iPad update.
- The Restore button will be displayed again, allowing you to confirm to clear out all the information and settings.
- Click “Reestablish and Update”
Common Questions about “My iPad is Disabled”
Why is my location unavailable on my iPad?
“Location Unavailable” is a common error on iPad. It generally happens due turned off location services in settings. Do not be worried if you are experiencing such a problem. It can be fixed easily. All you need to do is:
- Navigate to Settings.
- Scroll down and open the “Privacy” option.
- Enter the Location Service panel by tapping the option “Location Services.”
- Tap the toggle to enable location services.
How to Unlock My disabled iPad Without iTunes?
You can use Tenorshare 4uKey. This third-party software can easily get the job done for you.
Due to Apple’s distinct features and unique operating system, iPhone and iPad have gotten deserved hype in recent decades. With increased use, the problem and troubleshooting have also increased. For this purpose, we have brought in 4uKey.
Tenorshare 4uKey is an ideal way to overcome iPad and iPhone password and unlock issues. If you are still worried about how to connect to iTunes when the iPad is disabled, this article will help you get your job done conveniently within minutes.