Many of the people are spending time watching videos on YouTube. Nowadays, most of the users complained that it gets crashing while seeing videos. This happens because of updating the latest iOS. Here, I gonna share you some fixes to solve YouTube crashing issue.
Fix 1: Force Restart your device
For iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X
- Press and release the Volume Up button.
- Press and release the Volume Down button.
- Press and hold the Power button until the Apple Logo appears.
For iPhone 7 / 7Plus
Press and hold the Side Button and Volume Down simultaneously until the Apple Logo appears.
For iPhone 6S and earlier
Press and hold the Home Button and Power Button at the same time until the Apple Logo appears.
Fix 2: Force close apps
iPhone 8, 7, 6, & 5
- Press the Home Button twice. You can see recently closed apps.
- Swipe all the apps up including YouTube App to close them.
- Swipe the screen up from the Home screen. You can see recently closed apps.
- Press and hold the app firmly. Tap ‘-’ symbol in the red circle at the left upper corner of the app (OR) after seeing ‘-’ symbol in the red circle, swipe all the apps up to close them.
Fix 3: Update YouTube App
- Go to the App Store.
- At the Bottom of the screen, click “Update”.
- If your YouTube app is not updated until now, it will appear in the update section.
- Tap on “Update” to update it.
Fix 4: Reset Network Settings
- Go to Settings->General->Reset
- Select “Reset Network Settings”.
- Enter your Passcode.
- Tap “Reset Network Settings” in the pop-up box.
Fix 5: Remove and Reinstall the YouTube
- At the Home Screen, long press the YouTube app until the screen starts shaking.
- Now “X” symbol appears at the top left of the app.
- Click the X symbol to delete the app.
- Then go to the App Store and search for the YouTube app.
- Click “Download” to start downloading.
- After downloading click “install” to install the app. Now check whether YouTube App is crashing or not.
Hope the above fixes are useful for your problem. If this article is useful to you kindly share your opinion through the comments. Thank you…