When Apple users try to update their Apps, they getting error message like “Your apple id has been disabled”.
Solution 1: Apple might disable your Apple ID, contact iTunes Support
Sometimes Apple disable your apple ID to protect against fraudulent activities. If you pay iTunes charges using credit card, sometimes this kind of issue might happened.
- From your browser (use Mac or windows browser like chrome or safari) navigate to https://getsupport.apple.com.
- Choose See all products and services.
- Press the big iTunes icon.
- Press iTunes Store.
- Press Account Management.
- On the left hand side, press Apple ID account Security.
- Type the message about your apple id has been disabled.
- Press Continue.
- Choose United States (choose your country like Canada or other one).
- When you see the message “How would you like to get help?” select support option for your issue. Press Talk to Apple Support Now.
- Enter phone number and Apple ID and press Continue.
- When you see the message “Talk to Apple Support Now”, click it.
- Give your number and Apple support will call you in 2 minute or less.
If you got call from Apple Support, you need to answer 3 security questions. The operator will submit a ticket to the iTunes Support /iTunes Security department. Some minutes later, they will tell you issues is solved.
Or directly call 1-800-275-2273(United States iTunes support) and told about your issue. They will fix your problem.
Solution 2: Change Apple ID password
“Apple ID Disabled” and “Apple ID Disabled for Security Reasons” is a two different error message. If you getting “Apple ID Disabled for Security Reasons” error message, resetting password might help you to solve the problem.
- Navigate to http://iforgot.apple.com.
- First enter your Apple ID which one you use to download apps.
- Click Next button.
- Next select reset your password by either answering security questions or email authentication. If you select email authentication, email will send to mail email address associated with Apple ID.
If you knew any other solutions to fix “Your Apple ID has been Disabled” error, inform us via comment.