Many users had the same problem that “Yahoo mail is not working on iPhone iOS 12”. Even myself have that problem. Whenever I tried to send emails, I can’t able to send it because of this problem. Here, I am going to share those tricks with you so that you can also get rid of this serious issue easily.
Fix 1: Download the Yahoo Mail app from the App Store:
If your default mail app on iPhone iOS 12 is not working, then you should download separate yahoo application which was in an app store.
Fix 2: Set Password for the third-party application if needed:
If you are using iPhone mail app, then it was the third party application for the Yahoo. So you need to set a third party password by using the following steps.
- Sign in to “Yahoo” and then open the “Account Security” page.
- Click on the Manage app Password/ Generate app Password.
- Choose the App and then click “Generate”.
- Read the instructions carefully below the password.
- Click “Done”.
- Now the password is created. So that you can use this password and email address for signing in.
Fix 3: Sign Out and Restart your iPhone device:
- Sign out your email account and then close the app.
- After that restart your device.
- Then go to the mail and sign in with your mail id
Fix 4: Check for Internet Connection:
Without an internet connection, you cannot send or receive any emails. So that you need a data connection and you must turn on the network connection.
- Go to “Settings” and open “Cellular”.
- Click the mail app to turn on.
Fix 5: Set SMTP servers on your device:
- Open “Settings” app and click the “Accounts & Passwords”.
- Then tap on “Yahoo” and then open “Account”.
- Tap on “Outgoing Mail Server SMTP”
- Then enter your username and password.
- Set SSL as Yes and then port to 465.
Fix 6: Turn on Allow apps that use the less secure sign in:
- Go to “Yahoo” and then sign in.
- Click on your name and click on “Account info”.
- Open “Account Security”.
- Now you can find “Allow apps that use less secure sign in” and then enable it.
Fix 7: Update your device:
- Go to “Settings” App and click on to “General”.
- Click on the “Software Update” and then check whether an update is available or not.
I hope that the above fixes will be helpful to you… If you know any other solution for this, kindly share your opinion with me through your comments below. Thank You…