Many iPhone users reported that iPhone Xs keeps shut down and won’t turn on. Even I too had this issue and I tried a few steps to overcome this issue. This issue happens because of your iPhone’s software problem. Some iPhone may also have a hardware issue. If it is a hardware issue then move to Apple Support. Now I’m gonna share few tricks to solve your issue. Hope those tricks will help you to solve your problem too.
Solution 1: Force Restart
- Press Volume Up button and then release it quickly.
- Press Volume Down button and then release it quickly.
- Finally, press and hold the Side button( Wake/Sleep button) until the Apple logo appears.
Solution 2: Manage Battery Usage
- Launch Settings.
- Tap Battery.
- Then scroll down to see Battery Usage and then tap it.
- Now you can check the phone’s total battery performance.
Solution 3: Software Update
- Launch Settings.
- Scroll down to General and then tap it.
- Then tap Software Update.
- If an update is available then tap Download and Install.
Solution 4: Update App Store
- Launch App Store.
- Scroll down to see Update and then tap it.
- Tap the Update button next to the app name. If you want to update whole apps tap Update All.
Solution 5: Restore your phone in DFU/ Recovery Mode
- Connect your iPhone via Lightning (USB) cable to the Mac or PC.
- Open iTunes on your PC or MAC.
- Make sure that iTunes is upgraded to the latest version.
- Press Volume Up button and quickly release it.
- And then Press Volume Down button and quickly release it.
- At last, press and hold the Slide button (Wake/Sleep button) until the Apple logo appears.
- Keep holding until the recovery mode screen appears.
- A box will open with three option. Choose “Restore” or “Update”.
- Wait until the process is finished.
- Then restart your device force.
Solution 6: Contact Apple Support
If your device is under any warranty status, then you can Contact Apple Support for further Repair or Replacement.
Hope the above solutions will be useful for you. If you have any doubt regarding this article, please share us via comments. Thank You