Some users said that the “WiFi option not showing on Activate Mac”. Yes, after rebooting the Mac, there is no WiFi menu at the top right corner of the screen. It makes them frustrated when they need to select the network for their Mac. If you guys also have the same problem, then this is for you. Here I’ll tell you how to get rid of this Wi-Fi icon problem. Let’s get started.
Solution 1: Erase the Mac
Easing the Mac will help you get the Wi-Fi icon. To do that,
- On that Activate Mac screen, there is a menu bar hidden at the top left side.
- So just place the cursor at the top.
- Here, select Recovery Assistant.
- Then choose the Erase Mac option.
- Now you get the pop-up to select the Wi-Fi network. That’s it.
Solution 2: Use Ethernet to USB-C Adapter
- If you have an Ethernet to USB-C adapter, just use it to connect your Mac to Ethernet.
- This will help to get the Wi-Fi option back. So just try it.
- Use a female (Ethernet) to male (USB-C) cable.
Solution 3: Reboot your Mac into Safe Mode.
Rebooting your Mac into safe mode will help you to get the Wi-Fi icon back. To do that,
- First, turn off your Mac.
- Then press the power button to turn it on.
- When your Mac’s screen shows the startup disk, immediately press and hold the Shift Keys until you can see the log-in window.
- Again, this will ask you to log in to your Mac a second time.
- Now your Mac is in safe mode.
- At the same time, the Wi-Fi option also appears. That’s it.
Solution 4: Use Command + R keys
- Turn off your Mac and then press and hold the Command + R buttons together until it starts.
- After the start-up, you can see the Wi-Fi icon.
This is the way to get back your Mac’s WiFi icon. I hope this will help you to sort out the WiFi option not showing on Activate Mac. And if you have any other doubts or suggestions, then let me know through the comment section below. Thank you and keep supporting iphonetopics.com.