Many iPhone users reporting that they unable to share their WiFi Password. I too have the same problem. Then I discuss with my one of the friend and he suggests me some solutions. I tried those steps and it works for me. So now I’m gonna share those trick to solve your problem too.
Solution 1: Force Restart/Hard Reset
- Press and Hold the Home button.
- Press and hold the Wake/Sleep button when holding the Home button.
- Hold both buttons until you see the Black Screen.
- Wait for sometimes to see Apple Logo.
- Press and hold the Wake/Sleep(Power) button at the right of your iPhone.
- Press and hold the Volume Button.
- Wait until the Apple Logo appears.
iPhone 8 and iPhone X, XS, XS Max, XR
- Press Volume Up button and then release it quickly.
- Press Volume Down button and then release it quickly.
- Finally, press and hold the Side button( Wake/Sleep button) until the Apple logo appears.
Solution 2: Reset Network Settings
- Launch Settings -> General.
- Scroll down and click “ Reset”.
- Select Reset Network Settings.
- Enter your Password.
- Tap “Reset Network Settings” in the pop-up box to confirm.
Note: This action will delete all WiFi password APN & VPN settings of your iPhone.
Solution 3: Enable Screen Wake Up
If you set sleep time for small interval then keep watching on your iPhone.
Solution 4: System Update
- Launch Settings->General.
- Tap on “Software Update”.
- If an Update is available, tap “Download and Install”.
Solution 5: Reset All settings
- Launch Settings > General.
- Scroll down to see Reset and then tap it.
- Tap “Reset all Settings”.
- Enter passcode if required and then tap “Reset All Settings” in Pop-up box to confirm the action.
Hope the above solutions will be useful for you. If you have any doubt regarding this article, please share us via comments. Thank You.