After upgrading to iOS 12, users have been complaining Wi-Fi automatically turn on and it reduces battery level. Whenever they see, Wi-Fi turns on automatically. I have also had this same issue after upgrading to iOS 12. Then I tried some solutions to fix this problem. After tried, there was no issue. Do you have the same Wi-Fi issue on your iPhone? need some solutions? If yes, read this article fully. Here’s I am telling you those solutions to fix Wi-Fi turns on automatically problem.
Fix 1: Force Restart
iPhone 6 and earlier
Press and hold the Home Button and Power Button (Sleep/Wake) until the Apple Logo Appears.
iPhone 7 & 7 Plus
Press and hold the Side Button and Volume Down Button until the Apple Logo appears.
iPhone 8, 8 Plus, & X
- Press the Volume Up Button and release it.
- Press the Volume Down Button and release it.
- Press and hold the Side Button until the Apple Logo appears.
Note: Don’t press “Volume Up” and “Volume Down” at the same time.
Fix 2: Reset Network Settings
- Launch “Settings”->“General”->“Reset”.
- Tap “Reset Network Settings”.
- Tap “Reset Network Settings” in the pop-up box.
This action will delete all Wi-Fi passwords, APN and VPN settings of the iPhone.
Fix 3: Turn Off Bluetooth
This problem might be caused by Bluetooth so you turn it off.
- Launch “Settings”.
- Click “Bluetooth” and turn it off.
Fix 4: Turn Off WLAN
- Launch “Settings”.
- Click “WLAN” and turn it Off.
Fix 5: Turn Off Wi-Fi Networking Service
- Launch “Settings” -> “Privacy” -> “Location Services” -> “System Services”.
- Disable “Wifi Networking” under System Services.
Fix 6: Restore iPhone through iTunes
Before you do this, back up your device because it will erase all data on your Phone.
- Open iTunes on your PC or MAC. Make sure that iTunes is upgraded to latest version.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad via data (USB) cable to the Mac.
- Tap your iPhone icon when it shows on iTunes.
- Select Summary tab and tap “Restore iPhone”.
- A new box will open to ask to confirm the action. Tap “Restore”.
- Then iTunes will restore your iPhone.
- When your phone restart, you can see a few options. You have to select “Set Up as New iPhone”.
Hope you that this article helps you to get rid of this problem. If you have any ideas or queries, tell us through your comments.