After updating the iTunes, many are getting to know the whereabouts of their apps in iTunes. Because they can’t view their iPhone apps. Some of them experienced the same with their Mac or Windows. In this article let see where do you see your apps and how to find that.
Fix 1: Via iTunes Media Folder
- Connect your iDevice to the computer via USB cable.
- Launch the iTunes which is running the latest version.
- In iTunes Media Folder you can find your apps.
- Then select the required item.
- Next, drag and drop the chosen item into your iOS device at the left sidebar.
Fix 2: Tap On File Sharing
- Connect your iOS device to iTunes.
- Then tap on the phone icon.
- Then you can witness ‘File Sharing’ at the left side menu.
- Click on it, at the right side panel you can see all your apps.
Fix 3: Through App Store
- At times you need to redownload the apps and in-app purchases on your iDevice.
- For that, launch App Store -> at the bottom of the screen click on ‘Today’.
- Click on your photo or photo icon.
- Then select ‘Purchased’-> ‘Not on this[device]’
- In that just select the app you want.
- Next click on the download button.
Fix 4: Restore iTunes On Computer
- Update your Mac with latest iOS version.
- Close iTunes.
- On Mac select Go -> Home -> Music Folder -> next open the iTunes folder.
Note: For Windows select Navigate to -> Users -> username -> Music -> iTunes.
- Next, drag and drop the “iTunes Library.itl file” to the desktop.
- Launch the ‘Previous iTunes Libraries Folder’ in that iTunes Folder.
- Then just find a file named iTunes Library, along with the updated date in the order of YYYY-MM-DD.
Note: You need to find the most recent update. If you’re not seen there then search for the ‘Previous iTunes Libraries’.
- After choosing that file press both command + C [For Mac]. For Windows Ctrl + C.
- Then on Mac press Command + Up Arrow. For Windows Alt +Up Arrow.
- Next Command + v for Mac. For Windows Ctrl + V.
- After which copy “iTunes Library.itl file” into your iTunes Folder.
Note: Give a new name without quotation for the copied file.
- Press on ‘Option’ button for Mac. For Windows press on ‘Shift’ button.
- Then you will get a message as ‘Choose iTunes Library’.
- Tap on ‘Choose Library’ -> select that Renamed file.
- After restoring, you can delete the “iTunes Library.itl file” if needed.
You can see all the added items on that updated date.
If you knew any other solutions regarding this issue you can let us know via your valuable comments.