Amazon prime instant video is a best way to watch unlimited movies and TV shows at anywhere and anytime.
2 Ways you can watch Amazon Prime video content on Apple TV via your iOS device.
Method 1: Watch Amazon Prime Movies on Apple TV via AirPlay (Wireless method)
Amazon provides official Amazon Instant video app for iOS device to watch Amazon prime Instant video content. This app supports AirPlay.
- iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8 or later
- Apple TV second generation or later.
- First Download and install Amazon Instant video app from App from App Store.
- Play any movie, Press the AirPlay Icon and select your Apple TV as destination.
Video should be now playing on Apple TV.
Method 2: Watch Amazon Prime via HDMI adapter
There is a another way available to stream Amazon prime videos directly to TV is an HDMI Adapter. No Apple TV needed.
- You need an HDMI cable and an Lightning Digital AV Adapter.
- Connect the Adapter and cables. Display should be mirrored on the Apple TV.
- Download and install Amazon Instant Video app and sign in with you Amazon account.
- Play an y movie. Your iOS device (iPhone or iPad) does not show the movie – instead you can see it on the Apple TV.