I had a problem with my iPhone 7 which I couldn’t play videos on my Camera Roll. when I There are many iPhone 7 also users have complained that videos won’t play on the camera roll, recorded videos won’t play, and iCloud videos not playing. Everyone has searched for this topic. I have tried some solutions to solve this problem on my iPhone. Finally, those solutions worked for me. In this article, I am going to tell you some solution to fix this problem.
Solution 1: Force Restart
- Press and hold the Side Button and Volume Down Button until the Apple Logo appears.
- Wait for few seconds and to turn on your device press and hold the power button until the Apple logo appears.
Solution 2: Select Keep Originals
- Go to Settings -> Photos.
- Scroll down the page and select “Keep Originals” under TRANSFER TO MAC OR PC.
Solution 3: Force Quit the App
If you couldn’t open videos or photos on your iPhone camera roll, then force quit the App.
- Press the home button twice and you will get all closed apps.
- Swipe the photos app to close.
- Then reopen the photos app and play the video.
Solution 4: Reset Network Settings
- Go to Settings –> General -> Reset.
- Tap “Reset Network Settings”.
- Enter the Passcode if required and tap “Reset Network Settings” in the pop-up box.
Solution 5: Check for Software Update
- Go to Settings -> General -> Software Update.
- If an update available here, you just click “Download and Install”.
- Then follow the instruction to update.
Solution 6: Restore your Phone
If the above solutions didn’t work for you, try this.
- First, connect your iPhone to the Mac.
- Then open iTunes on your Mac.
- Click iPhone icon at the top.
- Now, click the Summary tab at left corner.
- A pop-up box will appear to confirm the action and tap Restore.
- Then iTunes will restore your iPhone.
- When your phone restarts, you can see a few options. You have to select “Set Up as New iPhone”.