Some iPhone XR users have faced an issue that their video recording freeze. So, they couldn’t take a video from the Camera app. I know it’s a frustrating issue. Here I am going to tell you some solutions to solve this problem.
Solution 1: Force Close the App and Re-open
- Swipe up the screen from bottom left corner to the middle of the screen. When you will get the closed apps, leave your fingers from the screen.
- Either you can hold the app until seeing the minus symbol and tap on the minus symbol to close the app or swipe up the app to close.
Solution 2: Force Restart
- Press the Volume Up Button and release it.
- Press the Volume Down Button and release it.
- Press and hold the Side Button until the Apple Logo appears.
Note: Don’t press “Volume Up” and “Volume Down” at the same time.
Solution 3: Check for Software Update
- Launch Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap “General”– > “Software Update”.
- If an update is available, tap “Download and Install”.
Solution 4: Update the Camera App
If you have not updated your Camera app, then update it. This issue could be happened due to not update the camera app.
- Go to App Store.
- Tap “Update” tab.
- If a new update is available for the Camera app, then update it.
Solution 5: Turn On and Off Airplane Mode
- Go to Settings.
- Enable the Airplane mode and wait for few seconds.
- Then disable it.
Solution 6: Reset All Settings
- Go to Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap “General” -> “Reset”.
- Select “Reset All Settings”.
- Enter the passcode if need.
- Again tap “Reset All Settings” to confirm.
Solution 7: Restore your iPhone with iTunes
Before doing this back up your device because this action will erase all content of your iPhone.
- Open iTunes on your PC or MAC. Make sure that iTunes is upgraded to the latest version.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad via data (USB) cable to the Mac.
- Tap your iPhone icon when it shows on iTunes.
- Select the Summary tab and tap “Restore iPhone”.
- A new box will open to ask to confirm the action. Tap “Restore”.
- Then iTunes will restore your iPhone.
- When your phone restarts, you can see a few options. You have to select “Set Up as New iPhone”.