If you’re one of those people, do you listen to music while asleep? I think those who like me will definitely fall asleep without turning off the audio. Today onwards, we don’t get worried about it because iOS comes with a fantastic feature called the Sleep Timer. It is not only used for Apple Music but also for other music streaming apps like Spotify and YouTube Music as well. Using the Clock App on your iPhone allows you to set the desired sleep timer. Now you can fall asleep listening to music. Okay, let’s see how to set a sleep timer.
Set Sleep Timer for Apple Music on iPhone
- Go to the Clock app on your iPhone.
- Now tap on the Timer option at the bottom right corner.
- After that, set the time duration and select the When Timer Ends option.
- Scroll down and click Stop Playing.
- Then tap the Set option at the top right corner.
- Now tap the Start button to start the sleep timer. You can now go ahead and listen to music, safe in the knowledge that Apple Music will quit playing music when the timer expires.
I hope you found this post about setting a sleep timer for Apple Music on your iPhone to be helpful. If you have any queries, please let me know in the comments section below. Thank you for your continued support of iPhonetopics.com.