Apple Watch “Do Not Disturb” feature fully control your device when you are in library, meeting, college or school. So you can concentrate your work. After your work completed, you can able to see the all activities like calls, notification as usually.
After you setup your Apple Watch with your iPhone, you can able to access your watch remotely and you can also turn on or off “Do Not Disturb” mode on Apple Watch app.
How to enable do not disturb on Apple Watch with iPhone
- Open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Select “Do not Disturb” on the My Watch section.
- Turn on “Mirror iPhone” option.
How to enable do not disturb mode on Apple Watch
- On your Apple Watch, press and hold the Digital Crown button until you will see the home screen.
- Swipe from bottom to top to get the glances.
- Swipe from left to right to get the Settings glance.
- Select Do Not Disturb icon (Moon icon).
Repeat the same steps to turn off or disable Do not disturb on your Apple Watch.