Many of the iPhone users are like to add a new feature for their iDevices. You can add some of the Accessibility tools to get more feature. Basically, users like to use Accessibility shortcuts on their iPhone. This makes more simple to access various Accessibility features. Many of the users have no idea about how to use. Here I gonna share you an easy way to enable and use Accessibility Shortcut on iPhone X.
Once you enable this shortcut, you can easily add the feature. It is much easier on iPhone X by just tap the “Side Button” three times. This helps to open the Accessibility shortcut and you can add the required feature.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Tap “General”.
- Tap “Accessibility”.
- Scroll down and find “Accessibility Shortcut”.
- Finally, you need to choose the features that you want.
- You may have 8 features and select the feature which you want. For eg. Find “AssistiveTouch” and enable it.
Note: But now you just tap the side button three times on iPhone X and later to enable the Accessibility Shortcut menu.
Add Accessibility Shortcut to iPhone X Series Control Centre
- Launch “Settings”.
- Tap “Control Centre”.
- Tap “Customize Controls”.
- Find “Accessibility Shortcuts” and tap “+” button near to it