When you travel in Airplane, you can stop mobile network signal coming from you iPhone by put it in Airplane mode.
How to enable or disable Airplane mode on Apple Watch with iPhone.
You can put both your iPhone and Apple Watch in Airplane mode using mirror iPhone option.
- Open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Go to My Watch -> Airplane mode -> Mirror iPhone. Its automatically turn on Airplane mode in your Apple Watch & iPhone.
- If you need to put only one device iPhone or watch in Airplane mode, disable mirror iPhone.
SEE ALSO : How to use Do Not Disturb on your Apple Watch
How to turn on or off Airplane mode in Apple Watch (no iPhone required)
- Press and hold Apple Watch digital crown button until you can view the Apple Watch home screen.
- On your Apple Watch, swipe bottom to top to get the glance.
- Swipe from left to right to get the settings glance.
- Press the Airplane icon. Thats all.
Note: You can also turn on Airplane mode in your Apple Watch using Siri. Just speak “Turn AirPlane mode”.