Many of the iDevice users don’t know how to upgrade the software without using the wifi connection. Let’s how to do it.
Solution 1: Upgrading via iTunes
- On your PC or Mac install the latest version of iTunes.
- Then connect the iDevice to your computer.
- Launch iTunes -> choose your device from that.
- Tap on Summary -> Check for Update -> Download and Update.
- Then type your password if necessary.
Solution 2: Turn off VoLTE
- Launch Settings->Cellular->Enable voLTE.
- Tap “Data Only”.
If you know any other solutions regarding this issue let us know via your valuable comments.