Many of iPhone users want to update their device to the latest version. Some people have a Wi-Fi connection and many of them has no network connection. To solve this issue this article will help you to update the latest version of iOS 12 without a Wi-Fi connection. Here, I give you some steps to update iOS 12 without Wi-Fi.
Step 1.Connect your device to computer
- You can use the USB cable from your device to the system through the USB port on the computer.
- So that your system will require an internet connection rather than hotspot connection.
Step 2.Launch iTunes on your system
- First of all you must make sure that your device have installed the latest version of iTunes.
- Suppose, you don’t have iTunes you need to download it.
Step 3.Click the icon which is shaped like your device
- You need to click the icon which is shaped like your mobile device.
- It appears at the upper left area of the menu bar.
Step 4.Tap on Check for update
- It will be in the right pane of your system.
- If your device is already updated to the recent version of iOS, a popup will tell you after clicking this icon that you don’t want to need to update.
Step 5. Click Download and Update
- Launch Settings ->General.
- Tap on Software Update
- Click the “download and Update” icon
Step 6.Click Agree
- If you click this “Agree” icon you have accepted to all the terms and conditions.
- Now, your system will begin to start downloading the iOS update.
- When the update is getting installed on your device, you can able to see the Apple Logo.
- You must stay connected to your computer for the entire time of installing.
- This updating time takes 40 minutes to an hour.
Step 7.Enter your passcode, if prompted
- Now your device is almost ready to operate with current iOS version.
- It may require some basic steps to setup for the first time.
Do you find this article as useful…? If yes, then kindly share your experience with us via your comments below. Thank You…