“How to update iOS 12 with Cellular Data?” is the biggest question among the people around the world. Many people said that they are not able to update iOS using Cellular Data. Here I am going to tell you whether we can update iOS using cellular data or not.
All the people who want to update iOS 12 using mobile data should know one thing that is you can’t update iOS 12 directly using Cellular Data.
File size 150MB or smaller than 150MB only can be downloaded using Cellular Data. File size more than 150MB can’t be downloaded using Cellular Data.
But I will tell you some tricks to update iOS using Cellular Data.
Trick 1: Change Date and Time
Many Apple users said that this solution did the trick for them
- Go to Settings->General->Date & Time.
- Disable “Set Automatically”.
- Tap the date and time.
- Select any one of the future date – Ex. Feb-2019.
- Now try to update iOS 12.
Trick 2: Use Personal hotspot
- Take the SIM out of your iPhone and put it into another phone.
- Turn on Mobile Data and Personal Hotspot on another device.
- Turn on Wi-Fi on your iPhone which means now your iPhone will receive Wi-Fi from another device that has your SIM.
- Now update your iPhone to iOS 12.
If you know any other ways to update iOS 12 using Cellular Data, let us know through your comments.