Apple recently launched a new feature that is called “Universal Control”. It’s a super cool amazing feature Apple has never made. Because this feature helps to access 2 or more devices with one keyboard and Mouse. But unfortunately, there are some people who have said this feature is not working for them. So here let’s see how to fix this issue in a simple manner. Let’s get started.
Solution 1 Check Compatibility Device for Universal Control :
If you want to use Universal Control on your devices then you must update your Mac to macOS Monterey and your iPad to iOS 15. If not then kindly update your both device to use the cool feature.
Solution 2 Enable the Bluetooth and Handoff Option :
Make sure to enable the Bluetooth and HandOff option on your Mac & iPad. If you can’t check it out you cant use this feature. For that,
- System Preferences -> General -> at the below check the “Allow Handoff between this Mac and your iCloud devices”.
- Settings -> General -> AirPlay & Handoff -> now enable the “Handoff & cursor and Keyboard” option.
Solution 3 Connect the Same Apple ID to both devices :
Check your iPad and Mac have connected to the same Apple ID. If not then try to connect it. And also enable Two-Factor Authentication on your Mac and iPad. For that,
- Apple icon-> System Preferences-> Password & Security -> now turn ON the Two-Factor Authentication option.
- Settings-> tap on your Name -> Password & Security -> Turn On Two Factor Authentication -> Continue -> select Phone number, Text message or phone to receive verification code -> click Next -> Now enter the verification code to complete the process.
Solution 4 Force Close the Universal Control process :
If the above solution does not work for you then force close the Universal Control by using the Activity Monitor. Then try it again. For that,
- Open the Activity Monitor with help of the Spotlight search.
- Select the CPU and search the Universal Control.
- Now click the Universal Control process and tap on the Close button.
- Then restart your Mac and again try to connect Universal Control on your devices.
That’s it guys this is the solution to fix this issue. If you still face this issue then don’t refuse to contact Apple Support to help to fix this problem. For more updates kindly bookmark our iPhonetopics.com on your device. Bye-bye and stay tuned.