Many of the users have experienced the problem after their device is updated to iOS 12. Basically, the issues occur on iPhone is very simple to solve. Because apple store is continuously referred the errors and giving the solutions. The most common problem you are experiencing is “Unable to purchase apps on app store after iOS 12 update”. Here I gonna share you some fixes to get rid of this solution.
Fix 1: Restart your Device
- Press and hold the Power Button until the slider appears.
- Drag the slider to turn off your device.
- After your iPhone turns off, press and hold the Power button until the Apple Logo appears.
Fix 2: Force Restart your iPhone
For iPhone 6 and early
- Press and hold the “Home Button” and “Power Button” simultaneously.
- Hold both buttons until the screen turns to “black” and wait until the Apple Logo appears.
For iPhone 7
Press and hold the Power and Volume Down Button at the same time until the Apple logo appears.
For iPhone 8 and later
- Press the “Volume Up button” and release it.
- Press the “Volume Down button” and release it.
- Then, press and hold the “Side Button” until the Apple Logo appears.
Fix 3: Log Out and Log in iTunes & App Store
To Sign Out,
- Go to Settings -> iTunes & App Store.
- Tap “Apple ID”.
- Tap “Sign Out” in the pop-up box.
To Sign in,
- Go to Settings.
- Tap “iTunes and App Store”.
- Tap “Sign in”.
- Enter your “Apple ID” and “Password” in the pop-up box.
- Click “Sign in”.
Fix 4: Check Date and Time
- Go to Settings -> General.
- Tap “Date & Time”.
- “Enable” Set Automatically.
Fix 5: Check for App Store Region
- Go to “Settings”.
- Tap “iTunes & App Store”.
- Tap “Apple ID”.
- Select “View Apple ID”.
- Tap “country/Region” and select your Country.
Fix 6: Reset All Settings
- Go to Settings -> General -> Reset.
- Tap “Reset All Settings”.
- Enter the “Passcode”.
- Enter your “Restrictions Passcode”.
- Enter “Reset All Settings” in the pop-up box.
Hope the above article is useful for your problem. If you find this article as useful to you kindly share your opinion via comments.