Everyone is living the same kind of routine like going to the office and working there for hours and coming back home and dealing with household chores. Mind relaxation is necessary for every human being. Games relax our mind from stress. So, when you find a problem inside the game it’s quite frustrating. Every problem has a solution.
Dear iOS users, Are you tired of seeing the caption “something went wrong. Please try again later” often while making a purchase in the Pokemon Go app. Don’t worry here are a few suggestions and fixes that will help you to make a purchase in Pokemon Go.
Try some of these Suggestions
1. Check if there are any network issues on your iPhone.
- Restart your iPhone’s mobile data.
- If you have connected via Wi-Fi, restart your modem.
- Try using Airplane mode.
2. Go to the App Store and check whether any update of the App Store is available. If so, update it.
3. Quit the App and shut down your app. Wait for a few minutes and try purchasing it again.
4. Try to make a purchase using a different Apple ID.
5. Make a purchase using another card.
Fix 1: Allow In-app purchases
When you are using the Screen Time on your iPhone you might face this problem. So disable Screen Time passcode or change Purchase settings in the Screen Time. To do that,
- Launch Settings on your iPhone.
- Then tap on Screen Time and select Content & Privacy Restrictions.
- Now tap on iTunes and App Store Purchases settings and select In-app Purchases.
- Check whether Allow is selected. If not, select it.
Fix 2: Reset Network settings
If this issue is due to any network related issues, then try this fix.
- Go to Settings and tap on General.
- Scroll down to select Reset settings.
- Now choose Reset Network Settings and enter the passcode (if asked).
- Again choose Reset Network Settings to confirm the action.
Fix 3: Try using another device
Most of the people suggested this fix and they posted it worked. So try it out and get benefited.
- If you have any other old devices in your home use it or borrow one from your family.
- Download the Pokemon GO app from the App Store and log in with your Account.
- Now try to purchase using another card.
I hope this article will help you in sorting out the issue with the purchase. If you still have this problem connect Niantic Support. If your problem is solved, let me know through your comments below. Thanks for reading and keep supporting iPhonetopics.com.