Many of them often report about the HomePod issue. Some of them have system problems while connecting or signal problems and more on… I too have the same issue and I tried some tricks to overcome it. After trying those tricks my HomePod is working without any error. So now I’m gonna share those steps with you. Hope those steps will help you to solve your problem.
Tip 1: Analysis Power and Turn Off/On
Check whether HomePod is properly power or not. Then unplug and plug it.
Tip 2: Turn On Network Connections
To play a song you should connect Bluetooth and WiFi.
- so turn on Bluetooth and WiFi in your iPhone or iPad.
- Then also connect HomePod to the same Wi-Fi network.
Tip 3: Check Whether HomePod is in Silent
Analysis whether your HomePod muted or not.
- If it is Mute then Unmute it.
- And if HomePod’s volume is low then increase it.
Tip 4: Update the Latest Version
Make sure your Homepod is up to date to the latest version. If it is not then follow the below steps.
- Launch Home App.
- Tap in the upper corner of the screen.
- Tap Software Update.
- If there is an update available then tap Install.
Tip 5: Keep HomePod near to Wi-Fi
When you have any signal loss your HomePod doesn’t work. So better keep your HomePod near to Wi-Fi.
Tip 6: Reset Network Settings
Sometimes restart the network setting may help to fix this issue.
- Launch Settings > General.
- Scroll down and click “ Reset”.
- Select Reset Network Settings.
- Enter your Password.
- Tap “Reset Network Settings” in the pop-up box to confirm.
Note: This action will delete all WiFi password APN & VPN settings of your iPhone.
Tip 7: Reset HomePod
Still, HomePod doesn’t work then Reset your HomePod
- Unplug the HomePod.
- Wait for few seconds and then plug it again.
- Then touch your finger to the top of the HomePod and hold it.
- Now the white light will turn red.
- Finally, your Siri will say HomePod about Reset
Hope the above tips will be useful for you. If you have any doubt regarding this article, please share us via comments. Thank You.