Many of the iPhone users have a complaint that their “Twitter App keeps crashing on iPhone XS”. luckily, Apple support gave the fixes to solve this issue. If you have this issue means kindly read this article and this will helps you. Here I gonna share the steps to solve this problem.
Solution 1: Restart your device
- Press and hold the Power Button until the slider appears.
- Drag the slider to turn off your device.
- After your iPhone turns off, press and hold the Power button until the Apple Logo appears.
Solution 2: Force Close Apps
- Double click “Home Button”.
- Here you can see the all closed apps.
- Then swipe the app to close.
Solution 3: Update Twitter and Other Apps
- Open App Store.
- Tap Update icon at the bottom right corner.
- Then tap Update All button at the top corner.
- Enter your Passcode and wait for few seconds for an update.
Solution 4: Uninstall and Install the Twitter
- Press the hold the twitter app until it blinks.
- Tap “X” at the top left corner of the app.
- Tap “Delete” to Uninstall.
- Open “App Store”.
- Find the Twitter app to install.
- Tap “Download”.
Solution 5: Update Latest Version
- Connect your iPhone to Wi-Fi.
- Open Settings->General->Software Update.
- Tap “Download and Install” if an update is available.
Solution 5: Reset Network Settings
- Go to Settings->General->Reset.
- Tap “Reset Network Settings”.
- Enter the Passcode if required and tap “Reset Network Settings” in the pop-up box.
Note: This action will reset all Wi-Fi Networks & Passwords, APN & VPN Settings, and Cellular Settings of your iPhone.
Solution 6: Reset All Settings
- Open “Settings”.
- Tap “General”.
- Scroll down to find “Reset” and tap it.
- Tap “Reset All Settings” in the pop-up box.
- Again tap “Reset All Settings” to confirm.
Note: Reset All Settings will remove all Bluetooth pairing details, saved Wi-Fi Networks & passwords, and APN & VPN settings.
Hope this article will be useful for you. If you find this article as useful to you kindly share your opinion via comments. Thank You…