I keep on getting the error message from the Apple TV app “TV” isn’t available right now. Check your internet connection and try again“. But my internet connection is good and it works on other apps. After that I understand I’m not the only one to have this problem, many users also struggle with this issue. Later, I figure out a few fixes and tried them out, which gave a good result. Let me search that with you guys to fix your issue with the Apple TV app.
- Close the app and reopen it again.
- Restart your device.
- Delete and reinstall the app.
Before trying the fixes, let us check whether the content is downloaded successfully.
- Firstly, launch Settings -> General ->iPhone Storage.
- Then scroll down and tap on the TV.
- Now, you can see the downloaded movies/content in the list.
- If the recently downloaded movie seems missing then it is not downloaded successfully.
- Redownload the movie to run again.
If this is not working try to follow the fixes given below.
Fix 1: Turn Off and Turn On Airplane Mode
- Launch Settings and Toggle ON Airplane Mode.
- Turn Off after a few seconds, Or from your home screen swipe down from the right side corner.
- Now from the control Center tap on the Airplane symbol.
- Then wait for a minute and tap on it again to turn OFF.
Fix 2: Restart iTunes and App Store
- Close all the opened tabs.
- Then Launch Settings -> iTunes and App Store -> Tap on Apple ID and Sign Out.
- Now restart the device and Sign In the back on iTunes and App Store.
Fix 3: Software Update
Check for the Software Update, if the error is due to a Software issue this will help you.
- Launch Settings -> General -> Software Update.
- Update the device if it’s asking for a Software Update.
Fix 4: Restart your Wi-Fi Router
Sometimes this problem may occur if you have an unstable Wi-Fi connection. So try to fix this.
- First, turn OFF the Wi-Fi router for a few minutes.
- Then turn it ON again. Now reconnect Wi-Fi to your iPhone.
- And check the error is gone away.
I hope these fixes will sort out your issue with the Apple TV app. If still, you can’t figure out the solution contact Apple Support. And if you have any doubts or suggestions let us know through the comments section below. Thank you and keep supporting us.