“How to turn On/show battery percentage on iPhone, iPod or iPad”- here given some steps to answer this question.
Step 1: Turn On the battery percentage On
- Navigate to settings on the iPhone.
- Select the battery on the settings.
- Turn On the battery percentage.
- Thus the battery percentage is displayed on the screen.
Step 2: Another way to turn On the battery percentage
- Open settings on your iPad.
- Navigate to General -> Usage -> Turn on the battery percentage.
SEE ALSO: Fix : iMessage won’t work on iPod touch
Step 3: Restore your backup
If your device has undergone jailbreak follow the steps below.
- Connect your device to your PC.
- Backup your device using iTunes.
- Restore to factory defaults and then restore your backup.
- The percentage will show up on the screen.
Step 4: Turn On the VoiceOver Command
- Navigate to Settings -> General -> Accessibility -> Turn On VoiceOver.
- Then switch to the home page and click on the battery icon.
- A voice will read the battery percentage.
- Triple click the home page to turn Off the voice over.
The above steps provide you to enable the battery percentage on the home page. If you have some other answers or any doubts leave in the comment area.