When you are not using the Mac, the image will appear on the screen if you are using a screen saver. If you want to turn off or disable screen saver on the screen, you should read this article to known fully.
- First, you click the “Apple” icon at the top of the screen.
- Next, click “Preferences”.
- Now, you have to tap on the “Desktop & Screen Saver”.
- Then choose the “Screen Saver” button.
- On the left side of your Mac’s screen, you can be selecting the options to change your screen saver’s time. You have to set that “Never”.
Sometimes it doesn’t enable. Because settings locked. Hence, you just click the “padlock” icon at the bottom. Then enter your username and password to enable it. After that, you can turn off the screen saver.