“How to turn Off Netflix / Apple TV audio description”- here given simple steps to turn off the audio description.
The reason for this issue:
- It is because of error in the Netflix.
- It may be due to network connectivity.
Solution 1: Change the settings
- Go to Settings -> General ->Accessibility -> Audio Descriptions -> Turn Off.
- Play a movie or any TV show.
- Click the Dialog button and select Done ( make sure that the movie does not contain any audio description).
- It takes five minutes for saving the settings.
SEE ALSO: Fixed: Apple TV “An error occurred loading this content. Try again Later”
Solution 2: Another way to turn off audio narration
- Select the up arrow on your remote while the movie is playing and press select.
- It will go to the subtitle menu.
- Hit on the arrows on the right to the audio option.
- Select English selection.
- Press the Enter key to turn Off the audio description.
Note No issues while connecting Netflix with Laptop.
- Hold on the OK button on Apple TV / Netflix.
- The screen shows subtitle, audio option etc.,
- Turn off the subtitle.
Hope, this post will help to Turn off Apple TV Audio description.