Do you want to know how to Turn Off Netflix / Apple TV audio description? If yes, then this for. Here I’ll be given some simple steps to turn off the audio description and Netflix. Before starting the process, first, let see what is the reason for this issue.
The reason for this issue:
- It is because of errors in Netflix.
- It may be due to network connectivity.
Solution 1: Change the settings
- Go to Settings -> General ->Accessibility -> Audio Descriptions -> Turn Off.
- Play a movie or any TV show.
- Click the Dialog button and select Done ( make sure that the movie does not contain any audio description).
- It takes five minutes for saving the settings.
SEE ALSO: Fixed: Apple TV “An error occurred loading this content. Try Again Later”
Solution 2: Another way to turn off the audio narration
- Select the up arrow on your remote while the movie is playing and press select.
- It will go to the subtitle menu.
- Hit on the arrows on the right to the audio option.
- Select English selection.
- Press the Enter key to turn Off the Audio description.
Note No issues while connecting Netflix with Laptop.
- Hold on to the OK button on Apple TV / Netflix.
- The screen shows subtitle, audio options, etc…
- Turn off the subtitle.
I hope, this post will help to Turn off the Netflix and Apple TV Audio description. If you find this useful then don’t forget to share it with your friends via Twitter and Facebook. Thank you and bye…bye…