Since updating to iOS 11.3, it adds the feature that “Delete Confirmation”. When trying to delete a Messages, it pop-up “Delete Confirmation”. I have also updated to iOS 11.3 and I don’t need this feature. I want to disable Delete Confirmation”. Anyhow, I found how to disable this option. In this article, I am going to share with you about this topic.
1.Using Edit Option
- Open “Messages” app on your iPhone.
- At the top of the left corner, you can see the “Edit” option. Click on it.
- Now, you can select the messages which you want to delete. You just, tap on the circle to select.
- At the right bottom of the page, click “Delete” option.
2.Delete Selected Messages
- Open “Message” app on your iPhone.
- Select and open the conversation which you want to delete.
- Then long press the message for deleting. Now the message will be selected.
- Then you can see the “More” option and click it.
- In the left bottom of the screen, you can see the “Delete” icon. You just click on it.