Technologies are being updated day by day, but when it comes to an iOS device may face some technical issues in a timely. However, we have the potential to resolve some of the simple problems but every time is not sufficient to save the device. With TunesKit iOS System Recovery, you can quickly fix any iOS issue without seeking help from Apple’s technical support.
What is TunesKit iOS System Recovery?
TunesKit iOS System Recovery software helps you to get out from most of the software issues like being stuck in the Apple logo, boot loop, or the black screen, iPhone frozen, or won’t turn on. It can also fix issues that persist in your Apple TV. A dedicated iOS system repair tool, that can help you easily fix various issues in iOS or tvOS even if you are a non-technical person.
This tool enables its users to easily protect their iOS devices from all types of failures, including Restore and iOS Update Failure. TunesKit iOS System Recovery Software is available for both Windows and Mac.
Features of TunesKit iOS System Recovery:-
– It is a user-friendly iOS repair tool that offers the option to allow everyone to instantly enter and exit the Recovery Mode with one simple click (for free).
– The unregistered users can also enjoy Recovery Mode without any cost.
– The software sets the iPhone status step by step automatically.
– By using the iOS System Repair tool, it rescues the iOS devices back to normal.
– It’s Safe and Clean to recover data and also to repair devices without any loss in data.
– 24/7/365 Customer Support.
– Easy To Use, a man with no tech knowledge can also operate it without any bugs.
– It helps to Recover the iOS/tvOS system without data loss.
– Supports all iOS devices.
How to fix issues using TunesKit iOS System Recovery?
TunesKit iOS System Recovery saves you from various iOS problems and it repairs your system without any loss of data or files. The recovery software offers two modes:
Standard Mode and Advanced Mode.
It will repair the iOS system issues without changing or leaking any data on your device. It is applicable to standard problems.
Fix iOS/tvOS System Problems in Standard Mode (Without Loss of Data):
Standard Mode is provided to help you to solve the common iOS issues such as iPhone stuck on recovery mode, iPhone loop on starting, or similar scenarios. With this mode, you won’t lose any data on your device.
1. Launch TunesKit iOS System Recovery on Mac.
2. Then, connect your iDevice to the computer.
3. Once it’s detected, click the “Start” button to enter the next window.
4. Then, select the repair mode as “Standard Mode” and click “Next“.
5. In the new window, you are requested to put your device into DFU or recovery mode manually. Now, follow the instructions there and click “Next” to proceed.
6. Or you can simply click the “Enter Recovery Mode” button to get your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch/Apple TV into recovery mode with one click only.
7. Make sure that the device info is correct. Otherwise, you need to correct it manually before downloading the firmware.
8. Now, Click the “Download” button.
9. Once the firmware is downloaded completely, click on the “Repair” button.
Note: It will take a few minutes before the issues are fixed. During the process, remember to keep your device connected to the Mac in order to avoid any unexpected problems.
Fix iOS/tvOS System Problems in Advanced Mode (Data Loss):
If the Standard mode doesn’t fix the iOS or tvOS issues, you can use Advanced Mode to fix more complicated iOS problems, like “iPhone is locked with the wrong password”, etc.
Note: Using this mode to repair iOS will erase all the data on your device.
1. Launch TunesKit iOS System Recovery, connect your device to the computer via USB.
2. Once it’s detected, click the “Start” button and choose “Advanced Mode”.
3. Click the “Enter Recovery Mode” button to put iDevice or Apple TV in recovery mode and then click the “Next” button.
4. Now, click on the “Download” button to download the latest iOS firmware package.
5. Once downloaded, click on the “Repair” button.
6. The program will start to repair the iOS/tvOS issues instantly.
Note: Please do not pull out the device connection during the recovery process.
- For a Single License $39.95
- And for Family License $49.95
- For Multi-user License $69.95
TunesKit iOS System Recovery is a multi-purpose software. Download the free trial to check out the features, but you have to pay for its license which is for a lifetime. Try this wonderful tool for all iOS management with 100% secure recovery and fully compatible with the latest iOS software update. If you are not happy with that, there are a 60 Days Money Back policy in place.