Nowadays, iPhone and iPad performances are going greater than the other mobile devices. Especially playing games on these devices is too good and it works without any lag. Here, we can able to capture and record the gameplay and upload this on YouTube and other Social Media.
Here, I gonna share you the best ways to record your gameplay on iPhone and iPad.
Method 1: Record gameplay directly on your device
- Go to Settings -> Control Center -> Customize Controls.
- Tap the “+” Button next to Screen Recording.
- Now, go to Home Screen and swipe the page up to see the Control Center.
- Here, you see the Recording Button and tap it.
- When the recording starts, the status bar will turn to red.
- To stop recording, tap Screen Recording icon.
Here, I give you some apps and tools to record gameplay on your iPhone and iPad.
Method 2: Record gameplay with Replay-Kit compatible game tool
- Open the ReplayKit-compatible game tool.
- Now you will see the camera icon on the screen.
- Click on the Screen Recording icon.
- Now, click on Record Screen to record the game.
- Then play the game.
- At last press, Stop Button to stop recording.
Method 3: Record gameplay with QuickTime Player
- Plug your iPhone or iPad to your Mac by using the USB cable.
- Open QuickTime Player.
- Next, go to File -> New Movie Recording.
- Tap on the Down Arrow near to Recording Button.
- Select iPhone/iPad.
- At last press, Record Button to start recording.
- To stop recording, again press the same Recording Button.
If you know any other methods to Record Gameplay Kindly share the methods with me via the comments. If you find this article as useful for you kindly share your opinion through the comments below. Thank you…