If you read a website means that features article in a foreign language. If you have a trouble of understanding the language means you can able to translate the languages by using the safari. If you guys have a trouble of translating the webpage language means don’t worry. It was the simple process to translate it. If you guys want to translate means kindly read this article and this helps you. Here the steps,
How to Add Microsoft Translator Browser Extension to Safari
- Download “Microsoft Translator” on your device.
- Then, launch “Safari”.
- Tap the “Share” button.
- Swipe left the “Activities row”.
- Find “More” button and tap it.
- Then, enable the switch next to your “Microsoft Translator” app.
- Tap “Done” to confirm the changes.
Note: If you want to often use the app, just drag it at the top so that you can easily access it in activities row.
How to Translate Safari Language
- Open “Microsoft Translator app”.
- Tap “Settings” at the bottom right corner.
- Tap “Safari Translation Language”.
- At the list, tap the language you want.
Translate Web pages in Safari
- Open “Safari” on your device.
- Now, search the site in which you want to read and translate the article.
- Tap “Share” icon at the bottom.
- Choose “Microsoft Translator”.
- Now, check out your webpage will be translated.
Hope this article will be useful to you. If you find this article as useful to you kindly share your opinion via comments.