If you read a website means that features an article in a foreign language. If you have trouble understanding the language, you can translate the languages by using safari. Do you guys have trouble translating the webpage language? don’t worry. It was a simple process to translate it. Here is the article I will give simple steps to overcome this issue. Let’s get started.
How to Add Microsoft Translator Browser Extension to Safari
- Download “Microsoft Translator” on your device.
- Then, launch “Safari”.
- Tap the “Share” button.
- Swipe left the “Activities row”.
- Find the “More” button and tap it.
- Then, enable the switch next to your “Microsoft Translator” app.
- Tap “Done” to confirm the changes.
Note: If you want to often use the app, just drag it at the top so that you can easily access it in the activities row.
How to Translate Safari Language
- Open “Microsoft Translator app”.
- Tap “Settings” at the bottom right corner.
- Tap “Safari Translation Language”.
- At the list, tap the language you want.
Translate Web pages in Safari
- Open “Safari” on your device.
- Now, search the site in which you want to read and translate the article.
- Tap the “Share” icon at the bottom.
- Choose “Microsoft Translator”.
- Now, check out your webpage will be translated.
Hope this article will be useful to you. If you find this article useful you kindly share your opinion via comments.