Today’s topic is about how to transfer WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone. Do you know about it? Android and the iPhone have different platforms. If you’re using an Android phone, then you should back up your WhatsApp chat on Google Drive. On the other hand, if you’re using an iPhone, you can back up using cloud storage. That is the problem. For some security purposes, the iPhone won’t allow you to restore your WhatsApp backup from Google Drive. So we have to use third-party software to restore it. So here is the article where I’m going to show you how to transfer WhatsApp data using apps and software.
“Move to iOS” was introduced by Apple to transfer data from Android to the iPhone. And the most important one is that this Move to iOS only helps to transfer apps and contacts. You can’t transfer your chat. If it’s Okay, then follow the below steps to move the data.
- First, when you start a setting on your iPhone, tap on Move Data from the Android option in the Apps & Data screen.
- Next, on your Android device, open the Move to iOS app. If you can’t download the app, then tap on the QR code at the top right corner of your iPhone. And scan the QR code to take you into the Google Play store. And tap on Continue and read the terms and conditions, then hit Agree.
- Now the 6 or 10-digit code appears on your iPhone screen.
- Then open the Move to iOS app on your Android device.
- Next, tap on “Continue.”
- If you agree to the terms and conditions, just tap on “Agree.” Then tap on “Continue“.
- Now you have to enter the one-time code that appears on your iPhone.
- Then tap on Continue. Next, select Connect.
- And you have to wait for a few minutes until the “Transfer Data” appears on your Android device.
- Here you have to select the data that you want to transfer to your iPhone, like Google accounts, Messages, Contacts, and others.
- Next, tap on Continue.
- And leave both of your devices alone, even if your Android device says the transfer is completed.
- It will take time, depending on how much content you have to transfer.
- Once the loading is completed, tap on Done on your android device.
- Then select “Continue Setting Up the iPhone“. That’s it. Your data is now being transferred without difficulty.
And also, if you can’t import your photos from PC to iPhone? just click on the link to learn more about it.
Okay, next, we have to transfer data using the software. That is, Tenorshare provides iCareFone to transfer your Whatsapp data from Android to iPhone easily. It’s the paid one. You can also try this free trial version. If you are okay with it, you can buy this.
- First, you have to download the iCareFone on your computer.
- Then select the Social App Transfer option at the top of the screen.
- Now just click on WhatsApp Transfer and connect your Android device to your computer using the USB cable.
- After that, enable USB debugging.
- Next, connect your iPhone to the computer via a USB cable.
- Tap on the Transfer option to start transferring the WhatsApp data.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to back up your WhatsApp data.
- Tap OK and give Yes in the pop-up window.
- Now it starts transferring your Whatsapp data from Android to iPhone.
- Don’t disconnect your phones while file transferring.
- In the middle of the process, it will ask you to tap on the “Back My Data” option.
- If it asks you to enter the passcode, just enter it.
- Wait for a few minutes until the process is completed. Don’t touch your iPhone, even if it restarts. Leave them alone.
- After a few seconds, it will transfer all your WhatsApp data to your iPhone. That’s it.
I hope now you have successfully transferred all WhatsApp data to your iPhone. And if you find this helpful, kindly share it with your friends via Facebook and Twitter. If you have any doubts or suggestions then let me know through the comments section. Cheers.