I have been using Spotify is more than three years. But now I want to switch to Apple Music, at the same time I don’t want to lose any playlist from Spotify. Because it has three years of my song collection and also I don’t have time to re-save, create a new playlist at all. So I need to transfer my full playlist from Spotify to Apple Music. And I search all over the internet to find a way. Then suddenly I got one method to shift my playlist. I know you also looking for the same thing. If yes then scroll down the page to know more about it.
Download Soundiiz to Transfer Music:
There are a number of software and apps available in the market to transfer a playlist from one to another streaming service. Here, let’s use Soundiiz to transfer your playlists. It helps to shift your favorite song easily in Apple Music. Not only Spotify this also transfers songs from YouTube Music, TIDAL, SoundCloud, Deezer, Napster, etc. It’s also available in Free and Premium versions. And another important one is the Soundiiz application available in Play Store only. But iPhone users can use this software via Chrome or Safari by adding in their bookmark.
Note: Guys this is only available in the Spotify premium account not for the free tier.
Steps to Transfer Playlist from Spotify to Apple Music:
- First, create your account in Soundiiz.com to verify your email on your computer.
- Then, click the Playlist from the categories, wait for a couple of minutes. If you have a huge playlist then it might take 3-4 minutes.
- Now select the streaming service that you want to transfer the Music to. When you connect Apple Music/Spotify with Soundiiz, it will ask you for two-factor authentication.
- Once it is fetched, select the playlist or Artist, the track that you want to move. Next, select the Confirm and Continue at the buttom of the screen.
- Then select the destination streaming service that you want to place all your playlist.
- Now your Playlist is started to transfer your all collection of music from Spotify to Apple Music.
That’s it, guys. Now all the playlists are safely transferred from Spotify to Apple Music. If you have any doubt regarding this article, just ping me in the comment section below. And if you find this article useful then kindly share it with your friends. Thank you and keep supporting our iPhonetopics.com.