While using the iPhone, I have a doubt on how to transfer music to iPhone iOS12?. Hope so many of iPhone users also have the same doubt so that I had asked with one of my friends and he had shared some tricks on how to do this. Now I’m gonna share those same steps with you so that you can also make use of it.
There are different ways to transfer music
Method 1: Transfer music through iTunes
Method 2: Transfer music through iCloud
Method3: Using iMazing App.
Method 4: How to transfer music to pc?
Method 1: How to Transfer Music Through iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Open Explorer on your computer and your device will be connected.
- Click on your device name.
- Then click Music -> Media Library.
- Choose the playlist and click the “Transfer” button.
- Now you will see pop-up box then click “Transfer Entire playlist”.
- Finally, music will be copied to iTunes.
Method2: How to Transfer Music Through iCloud
- Launch “Settings” on your iPhone.
- Tap on your Apple ID.
- Tap iCloud -> Storage & Backup.
- Tap Manage Storage.
- Under “Backups”, tap the device you want to manage.
- Turn on your WiFi.
- Then plug into the power source and now lock your iPhone.
Method3: How to Transfer Music by iMazing Software?
- Download and install iMazing Software https://imazing.com/download.
- Now connect your iPhone to the computer.
- Launch iMazing app.
- Select the Music and click “Import from Folder” at the bottom of a page.
- Now select the songs you want to transfer. After selecting tap “Import”.
- While the import process gets completed successfully then it will report you.
Method 4: How to Transfer Music to PC?
- Download and install iMyFone TunesMate.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer through USB cable.
- Launch iMyFone TunesMate.
- Click the “Music” tab at top of the page.
- Now select the songs you want to transfer.
- Tap “Export” and then choose “Export to PC” or “Export to iTunes” to transfer.
Hope the above fixes will be useful for you. If you have any doubt regarding this article please share us via comments. Thank You…