Many of the Mac users have a complaint that “Trackpad Not Working on macOS Mojave” and they mentioned that, this problem occurs after their Mac is updated to the latest version. This was the most common issue and you can able to solve this problem very easily. Here I am gonna share some of the fixes to solve your problem easily.
Solution 1: Restart your Mac
Restarting usually will solve all your common problems on your Mac. So you can try this one and can get rid of your problem.
- Tap on the “Apple” menu.
- Click “Restart” to restart your Mac.
- After restart, close the lid and wait for a few minutes.
- Now, open the lid and check whether it is working or not.
Solution 2: Disable Force Click
- Open “System Preferences” from the Apple menu.
- Choose “Trackpad”.
- Tap the “Point & Click” tab.
- Click on “Force Click” and “Haptic feedback” and uncheck them.
Solution 3: Reset SMC
- Turn off your Mac.
- Connect the adapter.
- Press and hold the power button and Shift+Control+Option buttons together.
- After you release the keys, you can notice that the MagSafe adapter changes color to green. Initially, it has the color red.
- Now restart your Mac and check Whether your trackpad is working or not.
Solution 4: Reset PRAM
- Shut down your Mac.
- Again turn on your Mac and press the “Option+Command+ P+R” keys together.
- Then, release the keys after you hear the startup sound.
Solution 5: Update your Mac to the latest version
- Tap the “Apple” icon at the top left corner of your screen.
- Select “Software Update”.
Solution 6: Contact Apple Support
If none of the solutions worked for you, then you need to get the help of the Apple professionals. Kindly get help from the nearby apple supporters.
Hope this article will be useful for you. If you find this article useful you kindly share your opinion via comments. Thank You…