Many of the Mac users have a complaint that “Trackpad Not Working on MacOS Mojave” and they mentioned that, this problem occurs after their Mac is updated to the latest version. This was the most common issue and you can able to solve this problem very easily. Here I gonna share some of the fixes to solve your problem easily.
Solution 1: Restart your Mac
- Tap the “Apple” menu.
- Tap “Restart” to restart your mac.
- After restart close the lid and wait for few minutes.
- Now, open the lid and check whether it is working or not.
Solution 2: Disable Force Click
- Open “System Preferences” from Apple menu.
- Choose “Trackpad”.
- Tap “Point & Click” tab.
- Click on “Force Click” and “Haptic feedback” and uncheck it.
Solution 3: Reset SMC
- Turn off your Mac.
- Connect the adapter.
- Press and hold the power button and Shift+Control+Option buttons together.
- After you release the keys, you can notice that MagSafe adapter changes color to green. Initially, it has the color of red.
- Now restart your Mac and check Whether your trackpad is working or not.
Solution 4: Reset PRAM
- Shut down your Mac.
- Again turn on your Mac and press “Option+Command+P+R” keys together.
- Then, release the keys after you hear the startup sound.
Solution 5: Update your Mac to the latest version
- Tap the “Apple” icon at the top left corner of your screen.
- Select “Software Update”.
Solution 6: Contact Apple Support
If none of the solutions are works for you, then you need to offer the help of the Apple professionals. Kindly get help from the nearby apple supporters.
Hope this article will be useful for you. If you find this article as useful to you kindly share your opinion via comments. Thank You…