There are many iPhone users have been complaining they couldn’t able to forward text messages from iPhone to Mac or iPad to iPhone. I have also had this same issue. When I was trying to send text messages from my iPad to iPhone, I couldn’t. Finally, I have solved this issue. In this article, I am going to tell you some solutions to solve this problem. If you have this same issue, then try it.
Solution 1: Force Restart
- Press the Volume Up button and release it.
- Press the Volume Down button and release it.
- Press and hold the Side button until the Apple Logo appears.
Solution 2: Sign in to iMessage your Same Apple ID
Make sure that you have signed in with same Apple ID for iMessage. If not, you will not forward the text message to any devices.so you have to sign in to same Apple ID for iMessage. Then try to forward a text message to iPhone or Mac.
Solution 3: Turn Off and On iMessage
- Go to Settings on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap “Messages”.
- Turn off iMessage and turn on it back.
Solution 4: Sign Out of iCloud and Sin in Back
- Launch Settings -> Apple ID (your name).
- Tap “Sign Out”.
- Enter the Apple ID Password and then Tap “Turn Off”.
- Tap “Sign Out”.
- Again tap “Sign Out” in the pop-up box to confirm it.
- Restart your phone and Sign in back.
Solution 5: Reset Network Settings
- Go to Settings -> General -> Reset.
- Tap “Reset Network Settings”.
- Enter your passcode.
- Tap “Reset Network Settings” in the pop-up box.
Solution 6: Restore your iPhone via iTunes
Before restoring, backup your iPhone. Because this action will erase your phone’s data.
- First, connect your iPhone to the Mac.
- Then open iTunes on your Mac.
- Click iPhone icon at the top.
- Now, click the Summary tab at left corner.
- A pop-up box will appear to confirm the action and tap Restore.
- Then iTunes will restore your iPhone.
- When your phone restarts, you can see a few options. You have to select “Set Up as New iPhone”.
We hope this article has solved your problem. If you have any doubt or idea regarding this article, tell us through your comments.