Many iPhone users have been complaining they couldn’t able to forward text messages from iPhone to Mac or iPad to iPhone. I have also had this same issue. When I was trying to send text messages from my iPad to my iPhone, I couldn’t. Finally, I have solved this issue. In this article, I am going to tell you some solutions to solve this problem. If you have this same issue, then try it.
Solution 1: Force Restart
- Press the Volume Up button and release it.
- Then press the Volume Down button and release it.
- Press and hold the Side button until the Apple Logo appears.
- Now check whether your message forwarding is working or not.
Solution 2: Sign in to iMessage your Same Apple ID
Make sure that you have signed in with the same Apple ID for iMessage. If not, you will not forward the text message to any devices. so you have to sign in to the same Apple ID for iMessage. Then try to forward a text message to iPhone or Mac.
Solution 3: Reset All Settings
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Then select General->Reset.
- Now tap on Reset All Settings option.
- Enter your iPhone password.
- Again tap on Reset All Settings to confirm the action.
Solution 4: Turn Off and On iMessage
- Go to Settings on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap “Messages”.
- Turn off iMessage and turn on it back.
Solution 5: Sign Out of iCloud and Sign In Back
- Launch Settings -> Apple ID (your name).
- Tap “Sign Out”.
- Enter the Apple ID Password and then Tap “Turn Off”.
- Tap “Sign Out”.
- Again tap “Sign Out” in the pop-up box to confirm it.
- Restart your phone and Sign-in back.
Solution 6: Reset Network Settings
- Go to Settings -> General -> Reset.
- Tap “Reset Network Settings”.
- Enter your iPhone passcode.
- Then tap on “Reset Network Settings” in the pop-up box.
We hope this article has solved your problem. If you have any doubt or idea regarding this article, tell us through your comments.