Many Mac users have a question “How do I take a video of myself on my Mac?”. If you are one of them, this article will help you. Here I am going to tell you how to record a video of yourself on a Mac.
FaceTime HD Camera (Build-in) is available on mac to record yourself. You can use the External Cameras to record yourself. You can also connect Microphone with Mac to increase the volume. So you can record a video with sound as much as you want.
How do I make a Video of Myself on my Mac?
- Open QuickTime Player.
- Go to File->New Movie Recording.
- Click the arrow that is near to record button and select the Camera and Microphone you want.
- Click Recording Button (Red Button) to start recording.
- Again click the same button to stop recording.
How to save the recorded video?
- Press the Play Button to see the recorded video after stop recording.
- Click the Close Button at the left upper corner.
- A pop-up box will appear on the screen. Enter a name for your video and then click “Save”.
- The video will be saved in Desktop or you can select the location to save the video. If you want, you can copy it using any external hard drives.
If you have any other doubts, let us know through your comments. we will give you the answers to your questions.