When we get a new iPhone or iPad, the first thing in our mind is syncing Gmail contacts with our new device. There are many methods to sync your Google contacts
Here are few solutions for you to sync Google contacts.
Solution 1: Sync using CardDev account
- Open Settings app > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add account > Other > Add cardDev account
- Enter the necessary details for Server, Username, Password and Description
- Click “Next“(Open the contacts app and see that the syncing begins automatically).
Note: SSL should be enabled under Advanced settings with port “443”
Solution 2: Sync using Google account
- Open Settings app > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add account
- Then select Google
- Sign in your Google account with Username and Password
- Next, a window will appear with “ios would like to” as a heading
- Click “Accept” and then tap “Save”(Syncing will start automatically)
SEE ALSO: How to Fix “Server does not allow relaying” email error
Solution 3: Set Gmail as “Default account”
- Tap on the Settings app > Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Scroll down the contacts section
- Click on the default account and then tap on “Google contacts account”
Solution 4: Turn all the accounts off
- Open contacts and press group icon in the upper left-hand corner.
- View the contacts that are currently displayed on iCloud, Gmail, and iPhone etc.
- Turn them off and now the contacts start displaying.