iOS users used to connect their iPhones to Macs on occasion. When someone calls on an iPhone, the phone rings, but seeing notifications and ringing sounds on a Mac is inconvenient. This continuity is a great feature in the latest Mac update, but it irritates me in some cases and also interrupts my work at the time. As a result, simply follow the simple step “to disable this feature in a minute.”
Is your iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR Won’t Ring Only Vibrates? Here’s the fix
1. Change the settings on iPhone
- Launch Settings -> phone option.
- Tap on the “Calls on other devices” option.
- Now, Tap on the “Allow calls on other devices” button to Turn Off it.
2. Change the Settings on Mac
- Launch or open the “Facetime” application.
- Select the Facetime menu and choose the Preferences option.
- On the Settings option, uncheck the “Calls from iPhone” box.
- Then, close the preferences window and quit the Facetime application.
Disabling this option/settings could get rid of your phone call from iPhone to mac problem.
I hope this will help to solve your issue with Mac notification and call vibrating while connecting iPhone to Mac. If you have any other suggestions, leave a comment. Thank you and keep supporting iPhonetopics.com.