Many of the users have don’t know how to “Use the Apple Pay on iPhone”. If you don’t know means don’t worry. It was not much critical to use Apple pay and you just need to use few steps to operate the Apple Pay. This article will help you how to use Apple Pay. Here I gonna share with you the steps to use it.
Use Face ID in App Store to make a purchase with Apple Pay
- To use the default card, double click the side button. If you want a different card means double click the side button.
- Then, you need to tap the “Default Card” and select another card.
- Now, go through your iPhone in order to validate.
- Now, keep your device near the contactless reader.
- Here, you can see the “Done” and “Checkmark” on the screen.
- Tap that to successfully paid.
Use Face ID to make a purchase in an App or on a Website in Safari
- Just you think that you are inside the App or on the Website in Safari.
- Tap “Buy” with the Apple Pay button or choose Apple Pay as the payment method.
- Confirm your payment information.
- If you need to select a different card to pay, choose the forward button near the card and choose the preferred option.
- Then, double click the side button.
- Now, go through your device.
Use Face ID in iTunes, iBooks Store, and App Store
- Open “Settings”.
- Tap “Face ID & Passcode”.
- Enable the button near the “iTunes & App Store”.
- Then, open iTunes Store, iBooks Store, or App Store and choose the content which you need to buy.
- Whenever you get the prompt to pay, you just need to double-click the side button.
- Wait for “Done” and “Checkmark” to show on the screen.
- Tap to “Confirm”.
Hope this article will be useful for you. If you have any doubts or suggestions let me know through the comments section below. And don’t forget to share it with your friends.