Many of the users have don’t know how to “Use the Apple Pay on iPhone”. If you don’t know means don’t worry. It was not much critical to use the Apple pay and you just need to use few steps to operate the Apple Pay. This article will help you how to use Apple Pay. Here I gonna share you the steps to use it.
Use Face ID in App Store to make a Purchase with Apple Pay
- To use default card, double click the side button. If you want different card means double click the side button.
- Then, you need to tap the “Default card” and select another card.
- Now, go through your iPhone in order to validate.
- Now, keep your device near the contactless reader.
- Here, you can see the “Done” and a “Checkmark” on the screen.
- Tap that to successfully paid.
Use Face ID to make a purchase in an App or on Website in Safari
- Just you think that you are in inside the App or on the Website in Safari.
- Tap “Buy” with Apple Pay Button or choose Apple Pay as the payment method.
- Confirm your payment information.
- If you need to select the different card to pay, choose the forward button near to the card and choose the preferred option.
- Then, double click the side button.
- Now, go through your device.
Use Face ID in iTunes, iBooks Store and App Store
- Open “Settings”.
- Tap “Face ID & Passcode”.
- Enable the button near to the “iTunes & App Store”.
- Then, open iTunes Store, iBooks Store or App Store and choose the content which you need to buy.
- Whenever you get the prompt to pay, you just need to double click the side button.
- Wait for “Done” and “Checkmark” to show on the screen.
- Tap to “Confirm”.
Hope this article will be useful for you. If you find this article as useful to you kindly share your opinion via comments.