Many Mac users often reporting that speaker on Mac is not working properly. Recently my Mac also had the same issue then I tried few tricks and It works for me. So now I’m gonna share those tricks to solve your problem too. In case you have any hardware mistake move to Apple Support. Hope this article will help you.
Solution 1: Make Sure if Your Mac is in Mute
Check the volume in your device. If it is in mute then unmute it.
Solution 2: Restart your Device
Restart your Mac might bring your sound back. For restart click on Menu button > Restart then a pop-up box will display click Restart to confirm your action.
Solution 3: Check the Internal Speaker
- Launch Settings.
- Tap Audio > Output.
- Change the internal speaker settings.
Solution 4: Reset PRAM
Reset your Mac – Parameter Random Access Memory (PRAM), to fix audio issues.
- Turn off your Mac system.
- Press and hold Option+Command+P+R keys combination before the gray screen appears.
- Then press the power button.
- Hold the keys until your system Restarts. Now you will hear system startup sound.
Solution 5: Reset SMC
- Shut down your Mac.
- Remove the power source and also disconnect external accessories.
- Press and hold Shift + Control + Option + Power key simultaneously.
- Then power on the Mac using the power button.
Solution 6: Contact Apple Support
If your device is under any warranty status, then you can Contact Apple Support for further Repair or Replacement.
Hope the above solutions will be useful for you. If you have any doubt regarding this article, please share us via comments. Thank You.