I bought an iPhone X two months ago. It works well until last week. Now, the vertical green line appeared on both sides of the screen on my iPhone X. it’s really frustrating to using this phone. Then I did something on my phone. Now, it works properly and the green line doesn’t appear on the screen. In this article, I am going to tell you how to get rid of this iPhone X Green Line problem. If anyone else having this same problem, you can try out this solution.
Method 1: Restart your iPhone x:
- Press and hold the side button until you get the slider.
- To turn off your device, drag the slider.
- Another way to restart your iPhone is open “Settings”.
- Tap “General”.
- Tap “Shut Down”. Then wait for few seconds, after that click “side” button to turn on your Phone.
Method 2: Update the iOS:
- First, connect your device to the Internet.
- Then Launch “Settings”.
- Click “General” -> click “Software”. There is an update available you just update it.
Method 3: Restore Your iPhone using iTunes:
Before restore, you have to backup your device. Because it erases the phone’s data.
- Connect your iPhone to Mac.
- Open iTunes on your Mac. Then select your “iPhone” icon at the top.
- Then click “Restore iPhone”.
Method 4: Reset All Settings:
- Open “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- Then click “General”.
- Click “Reset”.
- Click “Reset All Settings” under Reset.
If given solutions didn’t work for you, you have to wait for next firmware update. It may resolve your problem.
1.Solved: iMovie Video Rendering Error:10004 and 10008
2.How to delete or move apps on Apple TV 4K