Many iPhone users facing an issue that their iPhone gets stuck on verifying restore or update. Normally it takes few minutes to take completely the verify. When it stuck, the window shows endless hours to complete the process. I have had this problem and I told this problem to one of iPhone users who gave me some solution to fix this problem. In this article, I am going to tell you. If you have this problem, this article helps you. Let’s read to know more.
Solution 1: Lock and Unlock your iPhone
- You just press the power button to lock your device. Then unlock it.
- Repeat this for at least 6 to 8 times.
Solution 2: Hard Reset your Devices
Force restart/Hard Reset (till iPhone 6)
- Press and hold the “Home Button”.
- At the same time, press and hold the “Wake/Sleep (Power) button” at the top right of the iPhone while holding the “Home Button”.
- Hold both buttons until the screen goes “black” and wait until the “Apple logo” appears.
Force restart/Hard Reset ( iPhone 7)
- Press and hold the “Wake/Sleep (Power) button” at the right of the iPhone.
- Press and hold the “Volume Down button” on the left side while holding the “Wake/Sleep button”.
- Wait until the “Apple logo” appears.
Force restart/Hard Reset ( iPhone 8 and iPhone X)
- Press “Volume Up button” and quickly release it. And then Press “Volume Down button” and quickly release it.
- At last, press and hold the “Slide button (Wake/Sleep button)” until the “Apple logo” appears.
Note: Don’t press “Volume Up” and “Volume Down” at the same time.
Solution 3: Restore your iPhone using iTunes
Before restore, you have to backup your device. Because it erases the phone’s data.
- Connect your iPhone to Mac.
- Open iTunes on your Mac. Then select your “iPhone” icon at the top.
- Then click “Restore iPhone”. Now, your Phone will be restored.
- Again click “Agree” to begin the process.
Solution 4: Delete the iOS and Redownload it again
Before iOS 11
- Launch “Settings” app on your iPhone and click “General”.
- Choose “Storage & iCloud Usage”.
- Open “Manage Storage”.
- Click “Software Update”.
- Click “Delete Update” and confirm it to want to delete.
iOS 11 and Later
- launch “Settings” app on your iPhone and click “General”.
- Choose “iPhone Storage”.
- There you can see all the app including the Software update.
- Tap “iOS Update”.
- To confirm, click “Delete Update”. Finally, update the iOS again.
Solution 5: Using Tenorshare Reiboot to fix
If this issue still there, it may be the reason for an iOS system. So, you can install the “Tenorshare Reiboot” in your devices. It will fix all kind of stuck problems on your iOS devices. You can fix this issue without data loss.
- First, run this software and connect your device to the computer. In the main interface choose “Fix All iOS Stuck”.
- Then click “Fix Now (All iOS 11 Stuck”).
- Click “Download” to start to download the firmware for repair the issue.
- After that, click “Start Repair” to resolve your problem. After completion of this processing, your device will be back to normal with iOS installed.