When I tried to update software on my Mac, I get an error Install Failed “Can’t install software because it’s not currently available from the Software Update Server”. It was really frustrating to me. Some users have searched this title for fixes. For them, here I am going to tell you some solutions to fix this problem.
Solution 1: Restart Mac
- Press the Power button or press Control+Eject until a dialog box appears.
- Then click the Restart button.
- Another way to restart your mac is, go to Apple menu and click Restart.
Solution 2: Using Xcode
- Using this link, you have to download and install Apple Xcode. It’s a large file about 5 gigabytes. After downloading, unzip the file. It may take a few minutes to complete the process.
- Open the Application after installing Xcode. Now, you can quit this Xcode after launching.
- Then connect your iPhone to your Mac and open iTunes. Now, you won’t get “Software update is required to connect to iPhone”.
We hope the above solutions have solved your problem. If you have any doubt or idea regarding this article, tell us through your comments.