Snapchat is one of the best Social Media apps. Users have a complaint that their Snapchat getting the blank camera after Electra Jailbreak since iOS 11 update. Here’s I am telling you some fixes to this problem. If you have this same problem, then this article will help you.
Solution 1: Remove Jailbreak Themes
Sometimes, this Snapchat camera black screen problem caused by jailbreak themes. Many social media apps are affected by this theme. So, you have to remove theme which you are using. It may solve your problem.
Solution 2: Remove Anemone
Another problem is the latest version of Anemone theming engine. So, you need to remove this Anemone.
- First, you have to do remove Anemone from your Phone.
- To do so, open “Cydia”.
- Click “Installed” -> click “Anemone” -> click “Modify” -> click “Remove”.
- From the App Store, Reinstall the “Snapchat”.
Solution 3: Using Patched File
- First, download a patched file using this link.
- Using ZipApp, extract the ZIP archive on your iDevices.
- Then open “Filza file manager”.
- Put this extracted file into the folder to this location -/Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries.
Solution 4: Install Jailprotect
- If you don’t have Jailprotect on your device, first, you have to download it.
- Open “Jailprotect”.
- Then enable “Snapchat”. It will fix your problem.
Solution 5: Turn Off Location services
- Open “Settings”.
- Click “Privacy” -> click “Location Services”.
- Scroll down the page to find “Snapchat”.
- Select either “Never” or “While Using the App”.
Solution 6: Upgrade Anemone
Above solutions didn’t work for you, try to upgrade Anemone. This may have fixed your problem.
- Go to “Cydia”.
- Then upgrade “Anemone” if a new version of updates available.
Solution 7: Uninstall and Reinstall Anemone
It may fix your Snapchat camera black screen issue. So, you have to uninstall “Anemone” app. Then again reinstall it.