Many iPhone XS and XS Max users have been complaining their Sling TV not running. When they opened the app, it went the main screen. Then they couldn’t open the app. I have also had this similar issue on my iPhone XS. Whenever I open the app, it closes automatically. One of iPhone users told me some solutions to solve this issue. After trying, I could open the app. In this article, I am going to tell you those solutions to solve this problem.
Solution 1: Force Restart your Device
- Press the Volume Up button and release it.
- Press the Volume Down button and release it.
- Press and hold the Side button until the Apple Logo appears.
Solution 2: Uninstall and Reinstall the App
If still, you can’t open the, try to uninstall and reinstall the app from App Store. To uninstall the App,
- Press and hold the app that you want to delete. Hold this until app icons wiggling and X symbol appear.
- Click the “X” symbol to delete the app.
- Then download and install the app from the App Store.
Solution 3: Check for Software Update
- Go to Settings -> General -> Software Update.
- If an update available here, you just click “Download and Install”.
- Then follow the instruction to update.
Solution 4: Restore your iPhone via iTunes
Before restoring, backup your iPhone. Because this action will erase your phone’s data.
- First, connect your iPhone to the Mac.
- Then open iTunes on your Mac.
- Click iPhone icon at the top.
- Now, click Summary tab at left corner.
- A pop-up box will appear to confirm the action and tap Restore.
- Then iTunes will restore your iPhone.
- When your phone restarts, you can see few options. You have to select “Set Up as New iPhone”.
Solution 5: Wait for Next Update
If none of above solutions work for you, you have to wait next version of updating app. It will solve this issue.
We hope this article has solved your problem. If you have any doubt or idea regarding this article, tell us through your comments.