Many iOS users complained that “Siri Reminders Not Working on their iPhone and iPad. I too had this problem. And I tried some solutions to fix this problem. Finally, I got the solution. Somehow, I fixed this problem. If you are having this problem, you can try out these solutions.
Check your Reminders Notification
- Launch “Watch” app on your device.
- Tap on “My Watch” tab -> click “Notifications” -> click “Reminders”.
- Then choose “Custom”.
- Turn on “Show Alerts” and “Sound and Haptic”.
Disable Do Not Disturb
- Sometimes you turn on “Do Not Disturb”.
- If you turned on, you won’t receive notifications or phone calls.
- You have to check whether it is on or off.
- If it turned on, you should have to turn off it. Then only you can get notifications and phone calls.
- To turn off “Do Not Disturb”, turn on your Apple Watch.
- Swipe up the screen to open Control Center.
- There you can see the Moon icon. Turn off if it turned on.
Reminders Not Working on iPhone:
Restart your iPhone
iPhone 8 and Earlier
- Press and hold the power button until you get a slider.
- To turn off your device, drag the slider.
- After few seconds, again press and hold the power button until you get Apple logo.
Update your iPhone
- First, connect your device to the Internet.
- Launch “Settings”.
- Click “General” -> click “Software”. There is an update available you just update it.
Turn Off Do Not Disturb
- Swipe up your screen to get Control Center on your iPhone.
- Turn off “Do Not Disturb” if it turned on.
- You can also use Settings to turn off it.
- Launch “Settings” -> tap Do Not Disturb” and turn off it.