There is some feature every iPhone X user must know one of that is Siri. It’s irritating sometimes my iPhone X’s side button accidentally turn on the Siri. This will be annoying when we are in a meeting. even many of the users don’t know how to enable and disable Siri when on your locked screen. Let’s see how to solve this issue along with how to enable/disable Siri when your phone is locked.
Fix 1: Turn Off Accessibility
Open Settings – General -> Accessibility -> in that select ‘Side Button’-> in that choose ‘Off’ that comes below the ‘Press and Hold to Speak’.
Fix 2: Via Wallet & Apple Pay
Launch Settings -> Wallet & Apple Pay -> turn off the toggle which is straight to the ‘Double-Click Side Button’.
Note: After this feature has turned off you need to unlock whenever you have to use Wallet & Apple Pay, that is the only problem you will face.
To enable/Disable Siri on Lock Screen
- Open Settings -. Touch ID & Passcode -> you need to enter your password.
- Under ‘Allow Access When Locked’ turn on/off Siri.
Other ways to Try
- Go to Settings -> General -> Siri -> in that turn on/off the toggle straight to ‘Allow Siri When Locked’
- Go to Settings -> General -> Restrictions -> enable/disable the toggle straight to the ‘Siri & Dictation.
- Go to Settings -> General -> Keyboard -> in that just turn on/off ‘Enable Dictation’
If you know any other fixes let us know via your comments.